Electronic Resources Subcommittee (ERSC)
Terms of Reference
The Electronic Resources Subcommittee is concerned with electronic information resources, and the technology supporting or enabling access to these resources.
- Promote current awareness of electronic information resources via product reviews and factsheets;
- Promote sharing of information among Consortium libraries regarding these resources by holding quarterly meetings, forming small, specialized working groups, and conducting continuing education events;
- Periodically conduct a survey of interest, expertise and technology, and report the results via the listservs and web site;
- Organize continuing education sessions on electronic information resources, utilizing the expertise of Consortium library staff wherever possible;
- Liaise with the Executive Director of the Consortium Office to assist with the development of dynamic content for the Consortium website;
- Liaise with other Consortium subcommittees as required.
- 15 members (larger size to allow the formation of working groups)
- The chair will be appointed from among the subcommittee's members and will serve for a maximum of 3 years.
- Meetings are open to all Consortium members.